Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Busy
So it's been a while again. What to write about? Well, life is in full swing with a new 5 year old and 15 month old. Busy is the word for the times. Balance is what I aim for, but regularly fall short. Oh, and add to that a recent knee injury that required surgery, immobilization, and physical therapy for months and months. I did it taking my oldest to swim lessons while on vacation in another state. Providentially, we were staying with my mom and she helped to take care of the kids for the rest of the summer. But yeah, that's been a big challenge with the kiddos. With God's strength, I am doing it. I am starting to be able to get back down on the floor with the babe to play. But for the last three months I have been unable to do so. It has been heartbreaking for me not to be the mom I have so wanted to be with her. But I can see a very slow and gradual "getting back to the way it should be" with her. And with my healing too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment